In order to work in the RF foreign nationals must have a work permit (see article 13 of Federal law № 115-ФЗ “On the legal state of foreign nationals in the RF”).
Work permits for foreign nationals are issued within the permission to employ foreign labor, which determines the amount of employees, countries and positions.
Visa-Delight renders assistance to the employing companies to receive this permission as well as work permits for foreign nationals employed by such companies.
The services that we can provide in Moscow, Moscow region, Saint-Petersburg and Leningrad region include:
- Obtaining permission to employ foreign labor.
- Obtaining individual work permits.
- Consultations of specialists on how to process documents.
- Assistance in filling in application forms.
- Assistance in preparing a set of documents to be submitted to official structures.
- Courier services.
List of documents, details of state duties, as well as necessary forms you can find in “Samples of documents”.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who may be denied in obtaining a work permit?
When a foreign national is denied a work permit a written notification with a reference to the norm of the law of the RF is issued.
The reasons for a refusal:
A foreign national is very active in changing the constitutional regime of Russia or threatens the security of Russian nationals.
- Plans or finance a terrorist activity;
- Within five years was deported from Russia or transferred to a foreign state in accordance with the international agreement on readmission;
- Gave wrong information about him or fake documents;
- Was convicted for heinous and very heinous crimes, and the verdict took effect.
Quotas for employment of foreign nationals in Russia
Quotas for non-CIS foreign nationals are established by legislation of the RF. To obtain necessary quotas for the company, which needs foreign employees, is rather tough, as it is difficult to consider all peculiarities without knowing laws of the RF and not to make faults while processing permits.
It is possible to process permits outside the quota:
- for qualified specialists in accordance with Decree N 768н of Ministry of labor and social security dated December 20th 2013;
- for highly qualified specialists;
- for CIS nationals by obtaining a patent (enables to carry out labor activity only for persons or legal entities).
For other categories quotas are obligatory.