VISA-DELIGHT presents a new service: assistance with outbound visas of the categories “tourism” and “business” for RF citizens and non-residents.
We render assistance in obtaining outbound visas for the most popular directions: USA, Great Britain, China, countries of the Shengen agreement.
Cost of our services for obtaining documents1:
- US visa with a period of validity for up to 36 months — 4000 rubles
- UK visa with a period of validity from 6 to 24 months — 4500 rubles
- Shengen visa with a period of validity from 2 days to 12 months — 2000 rubles.
1The given cost includes:
- Assistance in preparing a set of documents;
- Filling in an application form;
- Consulting on visa issues;
- Payment of a consular fee;
- Appointment for an interview in the embassy;
- Booking tickets if necessary;
- Courier services.
The cost does not include a consular fee.
- US consular fee
- For visas valid for up to 36 months — 5540 rubles+20 dollars in rubles in accordance with a currency rate.
- UK consular fee
- For visas valid for up to 6 months — 129 dollars (payment by a credit card).
- For visas valid for up to 24 months — 446 dollars (payment by a credit card).
- Shengen fee
- 35 euros in accordance with a currency rate.
- +1100 rubles for France, Spain, Greece, Holland, Belgium, Iceland, Italy, Malta, Finland, the Czech Republic.
- China consular fee
- 3000 rubles — within 6 working days
- 4200 rubles — within 4 working days
- 6500 rubles — within 2 working days
2It is necessary to specify the definite sum when applying.
In order to obtain a tourist visa to the USA, UK, countries of the Shengen agreement, China you will need the following:
- Application form
- 2 color photos — 3.5 x 4.5 (For Belgium and USA 5 x 5) on the white background (for France and Finland on the grey background), without corners and ovals, 32-36 mm of a face, made during the last 6 months.
- Foreign passport valid not less than 3 months before expiration of the required visa +other valid or cancelled foreign passports.
- Copy of all pages of a civil passport (not needed for the embassy of China)
- Reference from work with indication of the place, position, salary, date of acceptance (for individual entrepreneurs: copy of the certificate on state the registration, TIN certificate, reference from the tax inspection)
- For students — a copy of a student ID card, for pensioners — a copy of a pensioner ID card
- For unemployed, students, pensioners — extract from the account or the original of the reference from place of work of a sponsor and a sponsorship letter + a copy of a document proving relation.
- Confirmation of a financial position: an extract from the bank proving the presence of savings on the basis of 50 euros per day (not needed for the embassy of China)
- Reservation of the hotel, aeroplane tickets.
- Medical insurance policy for the Shengen zone. 3
Additionally for under-aged children:
- Copy of a birth certificate
- Reference from an educational institution
- Notary agreement to take a child, if he goes with one parent or accompanied by the third parties, copy of the Russian passport of the person signed the agreement.
3We can process a medical insurance policy for you, which will be valid during your whole stay abroad (cost—1 Euro per day).
Specialists of «Visa-Delight» will answer all your questions concerning outbound visas to the USA, UK or the Shengen countries, help to form a set of documents, corresponding the requirements of a consulate, and tell you the right decision in any complicated visa situation.